B Bar Linkup // February

| On
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Every so often when I'm in need of a quick pick-me-up, I'll swipe open my smartphone and boot up Instagram. There's something about scrolling through beautiful photographs that leaves me refreshed and ready to return to whatever task I have ahead of me. Sometimes I'm even more inspired to share something from my day after spending a few moments browsing my friends photographs. Today I'm sharing three of my favorite Instagrammers and why I keep coming back to their photos.



@harlowandsage // Number one in my book is @harlowandsage. Sadly, Sage is no longer with us, but Harlow, Indiana, and Reese will have you dreaming of a little puppy pack of your own. I'm amazed by the many ways that these dogs cuddle and often wonder why my dog doesn't quite want to cuddle like that! A snap from these three always puts me in a good mood.



@saverome // I studied abroad in Rome for six months during my junior year of college and have always had a soft spot for anything related to The Eternal City. @saverome snaps photos of some of my favorite places from around the city - Il Colosseo, Piazza Navona, and even the occasional Trastevere street scene. Check him out for some gorgeous shots of a city that should definitely inspire some wanderlust.



@birchbox // Okay, this one might be totally obvious, but Birchbox's Instagram is amazing. I love the mix of funny and inspirational quotes, nail polish shades, makeup tips, and everything else you could think of. I always discover something new to try or check out.

---

Today's post is part of The B Bar's February Linkup. Check out the posts from other participants here: 26 and Not Counting // A Few of My Favorite Things // A Girl for Granted // A Little Leopard // A Loyal Love // A Touch of Teal // Alessandra Marie // All The Pretty Stars // Always Anita // Always Craving // Alyssa J Freitas // Annie Reeves // Beauty and the Pitch // Brikasia // Business Betties // Caitlin Cawley // Cake & Lilies // Cake Over Steak // Carrie Loves // Cassandra Monroe // Cedar and Rush // Cheyenne Mojica // Des Moines Darling // Elana Lyn // English Mamma // Girl in Betsey // Glitter, Inc. // Grace Notes // Healthfully Ever After // Hitha on the Go // I Am Amber Nicole // Idalia Photography // Jenn Inspired // Leigh Clair // Life Modifier // Life with the Champions // Liska Monet // Little Wild Heart // Lovely Friend // Luv in the Bubble // Meg Biram // Modish & Main // Moonlight Chai // Paper and Skyscrapers // Paris vs The World // Pattern Me Pretty // Perfect Enough For Us // Post Grad in Pumps // PR Blonde // PR Girl Diaries // Preppy Panache // Pretty Much Design Studio // Random Little Faves // Roam + Golightly // Shenanigan-ska // Simply Nicole // SKC Marketing // Soak and Simmer // Something Good // Southland Avenue // Splendor in Spanglish // Sponsored by Coffee // Step Brightly // Style and Free // The B Bar // The Blue Bijou // The Everyday Adventurer // The Fashionable Wife // The Not Quite Adult // The Yuppie Files // Tortoise in the Sun // Urban Pixxels // Victoria McGinley // Wearing Pearls // White Cabana // York Avenue
16 comments on "B Bar Linkup // February"
  1. Oooh...I could easily spend hours browsing through @saverome 's feed! Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harlow and Sage are the sweetest! I find myself actually smiling at those pictures. :)

    Always, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instagrams of the furbaby kind are the best! I know, I wish my pups would want to snuggle like that all of the time too.
    xoxo, Jenn Specketer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a sucker for dog/puppy grams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the harlow and sage account is so adorable! i can't believe i only started following it a month or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these picks!! I never really thought to check out Birchbox's IG account (duh!)...so, now I'm a follower, lol. Those saverome photos are gorgeous! Italy is high on my travel bucket list, so I'm loving this one! Thanks for sharing these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picks! As much as I love Birchbox, I actually haven't started following them until now. It's one of those "duh! Why am I not following them already?" moment.

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, now I want to plan a trip to Rome! I've visited a few times and love the city. It's fun to see some familiar spots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO glad I'm not the only one who loves the BB insta! Their quotes are too great. Great linking up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Birchbox instagram too! Also, any dog Instagram and I am sold!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those dogs are so cute! Loving this Instagram link-up -- so many good feeds to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. harlowandsage - oh my god stop it! so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wasn't following Birchbox before (believe it or not)- but that hilarious image made the decision for me!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9