A Lot Has Changed Since May

| On
Sunday, December 21, 2014
The last time I clicked "Publish" on a post was near the middle of May. That's nearly seven months of silence on my part, and for that I apologize. I have several posts that I wrote during those seven months in which I attempted to dive back into this blog, hoping to be struck by some inspiration to write about the multitude of things that have happened since May. Sadly, the inspiration never came, and the digital dust continued to gather on Equal Parts of a Whole.

Thinking back to May, I am amazed by how much has changed in my silly little life.

I graduated with my Master of Science in Information from the University of Michigan. That's my baby brother G on the left and C on the right. Obviously I'm the one in the hood. To celebrate, C's mom and my dad also came up to Ann Arbor for a little ceremony and a nice Italian dinner. It was a great night!



I started going to CrossFit. I really loved the competitiveness of the workouts, the varied exercises, and of course the people. I spent a good three months going at least twice a week. I even was crazy enough to start going to the 5AM workouts to squeeze it in before work. Unfortunately, I had to stop going to CrossFit because I couldn't afford the membership anymore. Hopefully I'll be able to start up again, because I really think that I was meant for CrossFit.


C and I adopted the coolest goofiest puppy in the world, Zeppelin. The shelter we adopted him from said that he was a Australian Cattle Dog-Australian Shepherd mix, but we are thinking that he looks more like a Catahoula Leopard Dog. I promise you, that is a real dog breed. Regardless of what breed he is, Zeppelin has completely stolen our hearts, even if he is a smart little stinker. Zeppelin is almost nine months old, weighs a little over 50 pounds, and is already over 20 inches tall. Zeppelin loves to run around outside, chew on socks, and do tricks for treats. He hates baths and the fat squirrel that lives in the tree outside our apartment.



C and I moved into a new apartment. I started a new full-time project in Grand Blanc, MI, which gives me an hour commute every morning to listen to audiobooks, obsess over the Serial podcast, and slowly work through my collection of old mixtapes. My parents, C, and I all went to Boston for the wedding of some dear friends. And the list could go on and on. I've definitely got some catching up to do, some things to cross off on my lists, but you can definitely expect to see more from me in the coming future.
1 comment on "A Lot Has Changed Since May"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9