The Dream is Alive in Portland

| On
Friday, February 28, 2014
I know I've been seriously absent for quite a few days, and I promise that I definitely did not intend for that to happen!  I had a bunch of posts all planned out - my favorite workout jams, another book review, and even a huge post about one of my biggest pet peeves.  But, like always, life gets in the way and I found myself swamped with work to finish before spring break.

And now, break is upon us!  The whole gang and I fly out to Portland tonight and then the adventures begin!  I'm not sure if I'll be posting during the week, but definitely expect some recaps once we get back.

In the meantime, you can follow along on my adventure on Instagram and Twitter or read about my awesome spring break trip to New York City last year (here and here and here and here).

1 comment on "The Dream is Alive in Portland"
  1. How did I miss all these NY posts? I hope you have a GREAT time in Portland and can't wait to see all your photos! Also, Eric has been swamped with school for the past two weeks (and his/our break isn't for two more...) so I feel ya there. Enjoy it all!!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9