New Ways to Connect

| On
Saturday, November 16, 2013
If you've been paying particular attention to the blog ... or if you follow me on Twitter ... then you've noticed a few things changing around.  I have switched some things around, added some new design elements here and there, and launch an entirely new way of staying connected with me.

I've been thinking about expanding to Facebook for a while now as a way to spread the reach of my blog.  Here I'll post more content, more links to things that I'm reading, photos, and so much more.  If you're anything like me, you already spend way too much time on Facebook, updating your statuses, playing Candy Crush, and creeping on people you went to high school with.

Make sure you don't miss a single post! Click here to like my Facebook page and enjoy!
1 comment on "New Ways to Connect"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9