...AND WE'RE BACK

| On
Monday, November 11, 2013
Yes, I've been gone for a ridiculously long time. I can explain this absence only using the most cliché excuses in the world:

I've just been really busy with school.  I've got a lot going on right now.  I'm lazy.

Honestly though, I just haven't had the drive to sit down and write a blog post. I tried several times to write a race recap of the Chicago Marathon (which I promise I will do!) but just kept getting stuck and over-analyzing everything and eventually just deleting what I had written and walking away.

But after over a month of silence I realized how much I missed blogging...and having things to blog about.  I collected a lot of material to blog about in the past month so hopefully I won't need another break in a long time!  I did a lot in the past month that I've got to share - Chicago Marathon, lots of things from the 101 in 1001 list, and some new fun things I want to discuss.

In the meantime, gear up and get ready for lots more content to come!

Selfie #5
1 comment on "...AND WE'RE BACK"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9