October Plans

| On
Tuesday, October 01, 2013
Happy October 1st, everyone!  Rent is due, we're one month closer to Christmas, and in thirty days you'll see so many Miley Cyrus costumes, you won't know what to do with yourself!

This month I've got some big plans.  Sure, school is going strong, midterms are coming up, and group projects are about to get crazy...but I've got big plans for October.

I'm planning on crossing a bunch of things off of my 101 in 1001 list, which you should totally check out if you haven't already.  Obviously I'll be running the Chicago marathon in twelve days (yikes!), so I'll be able to cross #4 off of my list.  Other than that I'm hoping to go apple picking (#47, and a fall must-do), find time to organize my iTunes (#53), watch at least one movie from AMC's The Greatest Movies of All Time list (#16), and visit at least one museum (#96).  This, plus homework, plus marathon training (and recovery!), all adds up to a pretty busy October for this chick.

There's one more reason I'm thrilled for October, though.  I have teamed up with the lovely team at Chloe and Isabel to host my very first pop-up shop!

Chloe and Isabel is a jewelry boutique based around the idea of two best friends with two distinct styles.  Chloe is a little more rock-and-roll, daring and edgy, while Isabel is a little more classic - think pearls.  I'm pretty much obsessed with some of their necklaces and rings (like this one and this one and this one) and am loving their collections.  From October 13-15th you can buy some of their adorable jewelry pieces through Equal Parts of a Whole!  Mark your calendars and get excited people!  And make sure to check out Chloe and Isabel for any pieces that you might be interested in!
1 comment on "October Plans"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9