My Favorite Procrastination Tool

| On
Friday, September 27, 2013
Fun fact: I was one of the first people to join Pinterest.  Yup - I had to sign up to be invited and everything.  [Shout-out to my friend AK who convinced me that Pinterest was the greatest thing on the planet.]  That's probably why my boards seem to be overflowing with cute DIY projects, inspirational quotes, and new braids to try.  If you haven't had the chance, please head on over to my Pinterest page and see if there's anything that you might like!  I pulled some of my recent pins to show you what kinds of things I'm interested in.

Michael Kors Double Wrap Leather Strap Watch | Nordstrom

One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to find a fancy watch and I have always loved the wraparound style.  A watch that kind of doubles as a bracelet?  Sign me up.

Rome Print - Rifle Paper Co. $40

Obviously, you know I'm obsessed with Rome.  You might also know that I love quirky little maps.  How cute is this print of all of the big monuments in Rome?  My apartment was just a block away from the Villa Doria Pamphili when I was studying abroad.  This print is a great reminder of my time there.

Fall in love.

One of my boards is running wild with inspirational quotes.  This is one that I just pinned recently and totally love.  I'm a sucker for good typography, too.

So head on over to my Pinterest page and check it out!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9