Summer Break

| On
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
I know, I know - the summer is almost over and I haven't posted since June.

I can honestly say that this summer has been one of the craziest and busiest of my entire life.  All the driving, the working, vacations (see image below), marathon training, catching up with friends and family, while still trying to find time to relax and clean the apartment - it's been insane.


That being said - next week is (sadly) my last week down in South Bend with Fighting Irish Digital Media and then my classes at UMSI will start up after Labor Day.  I'm pretty excited to get back into a more regular schedule, though you might have to remind me that I even said that once all of the reading and papers and meetings start back up.  A more regular schedule means that I'll be back to posting a bit more regularly.  I've been working on a few new ideas to help liven up the blog, not to mention (another) redesign slowly starting to take shape.  
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9