Yikes.

| On
Monday, April 22, 2013
Wow.  It has been a while, friends.

I've taken a brief hiatus from basically everything fun in life simply because ... well, I needed to.  The end of the semester is always crazy and so much has happened in the past two weeks, both in my life and in the news that I couldn't quite bear it.  I'm not apologizing for the break, only trying to offer a small explanation.  But now that the semester is winding down, I will certainly have more time to write and share and laugh with all of you!  That's not to say that I won't be busy this summer - I'm probably going to be even busier than I was this semester!  And here's why:
Golden Dome

If anyone out there is a Notre Dame fan, me wearing this golden helmet is probably slightly offensive and makes you incredibly jealous, but it sure looks good on me!  That's right, folks.  I have the amazing chance to intern at Notre Dame University with Fighting Irish Digital Media!  I'm so excited to explore more about the university, the field of sports media management, and find out where I can fit in the picture.  It's going to be a busy summer, as I'll be shuttling back and forth between South Bend and Ann Arbor, since I found a fantastic part-time opportunity in the Detroit area.  It will be rough and will definitely put a lot of miles on my darling PT Cruiser, but it's going to be totally worth it.
1 comment on "Yikes."
  1. That's awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!! (I would LOVE to work in sports, so you really have to tell us all about it!) Good luck with that and especially with hopping between the two cities. My recommendation: books on CD. They have kept me sane the past 2 years with this crazy DC commute traffic. Speaking of which, this summer....we are moving (back) to Indiana!!!!!!!!! E is starting his PhD at IU in the fall so we are moving to Btown. Um, I cannot wait. If you can't tell.
    PS. I spent this past weekend with a bunch of E's friends who all happened to be (extremely talented) runners who ran for Case Western. I think almost all runners basically come from the same stock of People You Just Want To Be Around, and it was a good feeling especially after last week.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9