HAIL

| On
Monday, April 08, 2013
Today is the day, guys!  If you've been following the NCAA tournament then you know that Michigan made it to the Championship game.  Tip off is tonight around 9:30 and I'm so excited to watch.  It's a pretty new experience for me - to be actually going to the school that is playing for a Championship title.  C and I are planning on (hopefully!) grabbing a beer and watching the game downtown with hundreds of other Wolverine fans after I get out of my evening class.

I've been trying to think of small ways to show school spirit (Go Blue!) without going all out like I did in my undergraduate ways.  Here's some of my favorites!

 

I seriously can not get enough of the "Hail" merchandise I see all over Ann Arbor.  The "Hail" is a reference to the University of Michigan fight song, Hail to the Victors, though most fans will simply say "Hail" to one another.  One of my favorite moments from one of the first UMich games I went to was during the National Anthem (which was already epic because an eagle flew around inside the stadium and a stealth bomber did a fly-over).  During the line "What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming", every single person in the entire stadium raised up their hand into a fist.  It was seriously one of the most chilling and cool things I've ever seen.  Either way, I would love to hang this on my wall.



I'm on the lookout for some killer shirts.  I love the vintage style of both of these, and also - how cute is that Wolverine?!

Hail Leggings from Moe's Sport Shops, $39.95 

I saw some girls rocking these leggings at a football game during the fall and thought they were some of the coolest leggings I had ever seen!  What a cute way to support your team and still stay cool.

Go Blue!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9