On the Road

| On
Sunday, March 03, 2013
I am writing this from the road! I am currently in Ohio, on my way to New York. So far the drive is nice - we lucked out and got a minivan for the drive up. (A perk, considering that most other groups from UMSI got cars! Yippee for more legroom!) We've got about seven hours left on this drive, but then starts the madness. I might be catching some dinner with a friend from DePauw or maybe I'll wander around the city for a bit. Either way, I'm ready to make the most of this opportunity and I fully expect to be completely exhausted after this week.

How's your week starting up? Any traveling for you?

XOXO

A
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9