Month in Review // March

| On
Sunday, March 31, 2013
I haven't done this before, but I've seen the trend on some of my favorite blogs (see an example here!) and I've decided to incorporate it into my blog.  At the end of each month I want to re-cap what I've done this month and really take a chance to reflect on some of the experiences that I've had over the past month.  If there's one thing I'm learning from UMSI it is that reflection is key to learning.

This month was jam-packed!

I wished for a relaxing Spring Break.

I traveled to New York on Alternative Spring Break and spent the week volunteering at the Paley Center for Media.  (You can read about my adventures here, here, and here!)

English: The Museum of Television and Radio in...

C flew out to the big city and we indulged in some touristy sights, ate delicious food, and I took a break from posting.

TT - 3.12.13

Then March Madness started!  My bracket isn't doing very well, but Michigan is still in the tournament!  Go Blue!

And from there I sort of fell off the map, did some reflecting on time investment, and became even more determined to be more of a tourist in my own town.

I know that while it seems like I did a lot this month, I did slack off a bit on posting regularly.  I've got a good plan going to stay on top of everything and some pretty fun ideas for the coming weeks.  Can't wait to see what the next month brings!

Until then - what would you like to see more of on the blog?  I'd love some feedback!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9