Finally Home

| On
Monday, March 11, 2013
C and I finally made it home with so many stories to tell.  Some of costly Wi-Fi and some pretty cheap hotel practices, others of beautiful scenery and lovely weather.  We saw so much, ate so much, and enjoyed our time so much in New York that we are both completely exhausted and I may have pulled a muscle in my foot.  For now we are relaxing and catching up on the real world (i.e. I'm doing homework until I die.) and then I will catch up on all the fun details of our trip.  Until then, definitely check out the Instagram for some pretty awesome photos!

XOXO

A
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9