Wordpress and Blogger and Tumblr, oh my!

| On
Sunday, February 17, 2013
I've just revolutionized the way that I read my favorite blogs!  I've been struggling with an easy way and encountered some serious problems getting regular updates on blogs from different platforms.  Wordpress and Blogger and Tumblr, oh my!  I'm too busy to keep track of all of these different platforms and checking each one daily for new content.

This is where Bloglovin comes in.  It totally makes reading my favorite blogs easier.  With regular updates and the option to categorize blogs, I've completely fallen for Bloglovin.  I especially love the mobile app.  I can sit on the bus and catch up on my favorite blogs with just a few swipes.  And the content is presented in a distraction-free and easy to read format.

Check it out and thank me later.

You can follow my blog with Bloglovin by click this link --> Follow my blog on Bloglovin.

XOXO

A
2 comments on "Wordpress and Blogger and Tumblr, oh my!"
  1. [...] WordPress and Blogger and Tumblr, oh my! (equalpartsofawhole.wordpress.com) [...]

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9