Sunday Funday

| On
Sunday, February 10, 2013
I have had the absolute weirdest weekend of my life.

As a result of the massive snowstorm, C and I had to cancel some plans to travel to Chicago for my friend H's birthday.  (We're still so sorry, H!)  I also am disgustingly behind on a ton of homework including an essay that is due tonight just before midnight.  I was busy working away when I was struck by the absolute worst stomach-ache in the world.  It was so bad that I couldn't even think about sleeping last night.  I woke up around 4AM absolutely miserable and in dire need of a distraction.

I thought about starting my homework.  I mean, after all, I was already awake so I might as well start working, right?  But after thinking about it, I knew that if I started that early I would end up hating my life by 10AM.  So I ended up lounging on the couch watching old comfort movies and buying new music with my iTunes Christmas money.

Midnight In Paris (Music from the Motion Picture)


(Side bar: The Midnight in Paris Soundtrack is absolute heaven right now.)

Sometimes (most of the time) I have to remind myself to take it easy.  It's okay to take a break.

And now my break time is over.  I'm trying a new working technique where I work really hard for thirty minutes and then have a 5-10 minute break.  So far it's totally working!  I'm checking out Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest less and getting a lot of work done.  I'd definitely recommend it to people like me who are very easily distracted.

How are you spending your Sunday?  If you still need something to do, why not check me out on Pinterest?!  I feel like I've got a board for everything you could possibly need.

XOXO

A

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9