Struggle, struggle, struggle.

| On
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
UGH.

This is how I have felt for the past few weeks - just, UGH.  I feel like I'm chugging along, with no end in sight, and I can't ever seem to get my footing.  Once I make progress in one area (schoolwork, the dishes, catching up on tv shows), I fall behind in every other area.  It's like one step forward, three steps back.

This feeling is coming at possibly the best time, though.  Winter break (Side bar: yes, it's called Winter Break at UMich.  Winter Break.  Not Spring Break...Winter Break.  But I guess I can't complain since we are done with classes at the end of April.) is next week and as you might have read, I'm off to New York.  I'm hoping that after the break I'll be able to focus, organize, and do a way better job on everything.

I'm learning, though, that while it's okay to take a break every once in a while, it is also okay to kick your own booty into shape every once in a while.  Set alarms to go off early so you don't sleep in too late, stick to a strict schedule, stay late, go in early, and drink lots of coffee.  Not that you all need to follow that advice.  That last part is mainly for me.

So, here's hoping that my week gets better, I'm able to pack for my trip, and that I finish planning an amazing three day whirlwind weekend in New York for C and I.

XOXO

A

P.S. Donate to my fundraiser!  I'm only $165 away from my ultimate goal!  Donate here: http://www.crowdrise.com/InformationAccessandLiteracy/fundraiser/alanagrace
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9