Record-breaking Days

| On
Monday, February 04, 2013
Wow, friends.  Just wow.

Over the past weekend my blog has seen more action that it did the first week I was "live" and I'm going to give all the credit to Chris.  He knew how to draw a crowd and keep them entertained.  It's the quality that I often both envied and hated.  I envied it because he was always the center of attention, but I hated it because sometimes I just wanted him to myself!

I spent the weekend (and Monday!  Eep!) with my family watching movies, talking, and remembering our jolly and gentle giant.  We all miss him dearly and there's a void that can never be filled, but I know that we will never forget Chris or the happiness that he brought us.

So...thank you for helping to make this weekend more bearable.  Seeing the number of page views go up and up was a comfort to me because it meant that you were all reading about Chris and, even if you were meeting Chris for the first time, smiling and mourning the loss of such a great guy.

Truly, thank you.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9