Picture Paris, with a Twist

| On
Saturday, February 16, 2013
First of all, allow me to explain that my sense of humor is incredibly weird.  I'm a huge fan of British comedy (i.e. Monty Python) and I dearly love the dry wit of shows like The Office and 30 Rock.  I've also been known to thoroughly enjoy dark comedies ... and this is where Picture Paris comes in.

Picture Paris is an incredibly complex, beautiful, and hilarious short film starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus and I highly recommend it to anyone willing to give this 30 minute movie a chance.  This movie presents the gorgeous scenery of Paris and a twist at the end that will leave you breathless.  I made C watch this again with me because I was so desperate to talk to someone about it.  Definitely if you've got a free moment tonight and you're looking to laugh and be incredibly confused, settle in with a nice glass of red and enjoy the adventure.

Let me know what you think!  I'd love to have a conversation with you about it.  Shoot me an email at equalpartsofawhole@gmail.com.

XOXO

A
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9