One Year Ago...

| On
Sunday, February 03, 2013
I have been dreading this day for a while now.  I have been dreading writing about this.  I have been dreading thinking about this.

One year ago today I lost my big brother.

Chris was an amazing, funny, messy, loud, and all around entertaining guy.  He always knew how to make me laugh and we could talk for hours and hours about movies, music, art, and whatnot.  Chris fought a long fight with cancer and we lost him to complications with that.  I learned so much from Chris and I still do to this day.  I wish I could write more about him, but only a year later and it still digs into my heart.  Perhaps in time I'll be able to fully express who Chris was to me but until then, I'll remember him in my own way.

Chris-1

Chris-2

Here's to you, Chris.  We miss you every day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9