Celebrate Love

| On
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Today is all about love. Sure, it's Valentine's Day and people say it's a total Hallmark holiday only meant to make big companies money. And then there's the camp that complains that people only show love one day a year.

I say, phooey on both camps.

Today I am all about love. All love. C, my family, my girlfriends, and every single person in my life. Choose to share and celebrate your love today. That's what I'm doing today.

Happy Love Day!
20130214-223929.jpg

XOXO

A
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9