Five Friday Favorites // Pretty Cars

| On
Friday, January 25, 2013
Last weekend C and I and one of our closest friends, S, went to Detroit to check out the North American International Auto Show.  While I don't really know that much about cars, particularly the insides of the cars, I can definitely appreciate a good-lookin' car.  I mean, I can tell the difference between a Camaro and a Mustang or recognize the sleek lines of a Porshe, but when it comes to the technical stuff...I'm at a loss.  That's why it was nice to go to the show with two guys - they knew everything!  I took tons of pictures of these gorgeous vehicles and I thought I'd share my favorite five cars/trucks/automobiles with you.

I'll spare you my awful commentary on what the cars might be and just present you with some photos of awesome cars.
FFF - 1 - 1.25.13

FFF - 2 - 1.25.13

FFF - 3 - 1.25.13

FFF - 4 - 1.25.13

FFF - 5 - 1.25.13


I had never been to an auto show before, so the whole experience was new to me.  There were so many people there and, since I'm incredibly short, I got pushed around a lot by teenage boys and older men.  But I did manage to sit in a few cars, including that green Mustang up there!  If I stay in the Detroit area, I'll definitely try to get to the auto show every year, because the atmosphere is just so interesting!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9