Commuter Must-Haves

| On
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Commuter Must-Haves

School has officially started and I'm getting into the schedule slowly.  I'm doing a lot more than I did last semester - meaning I'm taking a few extra courses and doing an internship 10 hours every week.  Yikes!  Let's hope I can keep up with everything including the blog, training, and maintaining my sanity.  I'm sure it'll all be fine, but there's a few things that will definitely be helping me along the way as I flit about between classes, home, and work.  These are some of my commuting essentials that I simply cannot live without.

I'd be totally lost without a cute tote to carry everything around in.  This one even has a small zippered compartment in the bottom to keep a snack cool for lunch!  A fashionable tote will help keep my spirits up no matter the weather or the lecture I'm headed to.

I might lose my mind commuting on the bus without some good tunes to jam to.  I've talked about this before, but sometimes I just can't stand to listen to bus people's conversations or the squeaky brakes.  The bus ride is a great time for me to zone out and relax.

My eyes have been seriously hurting me lately so I got them checked out and ordered glasses for the first time in my life.  I only wear them when I'm working on the computer, reading, or focusing really hard on something...which is basically all the time.  I need to find a smaller case, though, because the one I do have is just a tad too big to be lugging around town.  Either way - I wouldn't survive without my glasses.

Chapstick is an obvious pick in any "must-have" list.  Lips get chapped and dry especially in the winter.  I always go for some chapstick that has SPF 15, that way I'm protected if I'm out and about.

If there's one thing I'm never without it is coffee and a snack.  C and I just got a Keurig for Christmas, so I'm kind of hoping that I can cut back on my Biggby bill and replace my latte with some delicious K-Cups.  If anyone has suggestions on where I can buy K-Cups cheaply, I'd love to hear about it!  Or your favorite flavors!  As for snacks, I've always got Luna bars or a bag  of carrots stuck in my bag.

What are your essentials for your morning commute?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9