Currently...

| On
Thursday, December 20, 2012
I'm done!  I'm done with finals!  But sadly I'm completely submerged in some Christmas projects (that I can't go into too much detail about because the gift receivers will be reading the blog!) and loving it!  I basically wake up, leave the TV on ABC Family and coast through the day on the holiday spirit.  And so, that's why I've been lazy and not posting very much this week!  Yikes.  So, I figured a basic update is in store.

  • Drinking Very Vanilla Silk.  It's delicious.  Normally I go for the chocolate soy milk, but I decided to give the vanilla a whirl.

  • Listening to the rain outside.  Yuck.  I thought that Winter Storm Draco was going to mean some snow for the southeast Michigan area, but apparently I was wrong.  Luckily I'm heading up to Traverse City for the holiday (after a short jaunt in northern Indiana) and I'll get to see some snow.  Geesh - and I remember when it used to snow in November!  I really am dreaming of a white Christmas like the ones I used to know.  And...now I feel old.

  • Wearing :
    EPoaW - Currently

  • Thinking that my first day with glasses has been pretty strange.  It's so weird for me to remember to put them on when I'm doing something that I might strain my eyes working on.  And to have thing automatically magnified is pretty crazy.  I think they'll totally help me next semester, though.

  • Craving homemade pizza.  I'm pretty awesome at making the crust, and C and I do a pretty good job with the toppings.  I think I've got an idea for dinner tonight...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9