Christmas is coming!

| On
Sunday, December 23, 2012
We're just a few days away and I'm currently making up my huge packing list for C and I's adventure across Indiana and Michigan in the next week.  We're heading down to be with his family for a few days before heading up to Traverse City for the rest of the week, where I hear they have something like 18 inches of snow.  Needless to say, I'm excited to spend the entire week with family.  That's what the season is all about, isn't it?

That being said, I can't promise that I'll be posting as regularly, but maybe you'll hear from me a few times!

Happy Holidays!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9