Misty Mountain Views

| On
Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Today, I'm moving a little slower than normal.  I haven't been very busy today, but I've got a lot of deadlines approaching.  So today, I'm going to offer up an inspiring view that's been getting me through the day.

This is a photo I took when my family went on vacation this past summer.  We did a huge road trip down to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, with stops at Mammoth Cave, then Nashville, Lynchburg - for the Jack Daniel's Distillery, of course! - and Knoxville.  It was a ridiculously fun trip, and we spent a week in Pigeon Forge, looking out at these mountains.  I'll never forget how amazing it was to wake up in the morning, the sun rising slowly, the mist creeping up the mountain and mingling with the clouds.

Simply amazing, simply inspiring.

And here's to getting through the rest of the week!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9