Happy birthday, Mom!

| On
Sunday, November 25, 2012

Today is my awesome Mommy's birthday!

She's one of my best friends and has always been an incredible role model for me.  C always tells me that I'm just like her, and while that might upset some people, I'm so happy to be following in my mom's footsteps.

Yesterday I treated her to a pampering at our favorite salon.  We both got manicures and then went shopping to fulfill our Thanksgiving tradition - the annual tacky Christmas pin purchase.  I've got so many goofy Christmas pins in my jewelry box, but I never get sick of this tradition.


This birthday has been a good one, I think.  The day started off with coffee and waking up to a small dusting of snow on the ground, bacon-akes for breakfast, and a day of relaxation and football.

Happy birthday to the best mother ever!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9